Brooklin Spring Fair Ambassador Program
Congratulations to the 2017 Ambassador Winners:
2017 Ambassador – Alexandra Coughlan
1st Runner Up – Samantha Grandy
2nd Runner Up – Alison Grandy
Proudly sponsored by:
Lakeridge Links Golf Club
How would you like an opportunity to serve your community, win great prizes and have lots of fun? Come join the Brooklin Spring Fair Ambassador Program. As the Brooklin Spring Fair Am- bassador, you will represent the Brooklin Spring Fair during the Fair and at community events throughout the year. The Ambassador Program is a leadership program that will grant you the opportunity to make lifelong connections and enhance your resume.
The Ambassador Program is an opportunity for young men and women between the age 17 and 23. The competition consists an interview, a 2-3 minute speech (relating to the fair, community, etc.) and answer a randomly picked question. Contestants are also judged on their ease of com- munication, knowledge of the fair and community, poise and public interactions.
All ambassador contestants will receive prizes and entry to the fair, with the top three also receiv- ing scholarship money and a VIP weekend at the fair.
The Ambassador, 1st runner up, and 2nd runner will represent the Brooklin Spring Fair the 2017/2018 season (June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018). Their roles and responsibilities will vary throughout the Fair time and also at several functions during the year.
- Male or Female between the ages of 17 – 23 (at the time of the following years CNE)
- Must live in the Durham Region (past 6 months)
- Contestants will complete a private interview with judges.
- Present a 1-2 minute speech on a topic relating to community, agriculture or the fair.
- Contestants will also answer an impromptu question and have prepared a biography board.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the Ambassador and the 1st and 2nd Runner up.
- All contestants will receive prizes donated by local businesses!
Duties of winner:
- Be present the weekend of the fair
- Attend the O.A.A.S conference in Toronto the following year in February
- Represent the Brooklin Spring Fair in the C.N.E. Ambassador Competition the following year in August
For more information, contact:
- Telephone Nicole Jackson 905-809-6605
- Telephone Erin English 289-404-2706
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Ambassador Competition
If you would like to be the Brooklin Spring Fair Ambassador 2016, enter online here:Register online here
Mini Ambassador Program
Congratulations to the 2017 Mini Ambassador Winner:
The Mini Ambassador program is a fun program for children in grades 1 and 2 that mirrors the Ambassador Program.
The competition for our Mini Ambassador contestants consist of an introduction, and five questions contestants ahead of time. The mini Ambassador is chosen based on personality, poise, confidence, and overall impression.
All mini contestants will all walk away with prizes, free entry to the fair, and new memories of the Brooklin Spring Fair!
The Mini Ambassador will also represent the Brooklin Spring Fair the 2017/2018 season (June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018), at the Fair and represent us at community functions during throughout year.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity or for further information contact Nicole Jackson and Erin English at email@example.com or enter here: