Mmmm pie! The Brooklin Spring Fair pie eating contests are back and it’s going to de deeeelicious! Register ahead of time come out the day of to cheer on the competitors.
SATURDAY June 4, 2022 @ 1:45PM & 2:15 in the Arena
NO ENTRY FEE
Adult Pie Eating Contest
Mmmm pie! The Brooklin Spring Fair pie eating contests are back and they are going to de deeeelicious! We are looking for 12 adults who LOVE pie! Not like, "Gee, I like pie" people, but people who live, breath, sleep and most importantly EAT pie! If this sounds like you, register ahead of time as space will be limited due to social distancing. Spectators welcome to come out the day of to cheer on the pie aficionados.
Adult Pie Eating Contest Rules:
1. First person to finish their pie wins, Top 3 receive ribbons
2. You can leave juice but NO chunks
3. NO hands
4. No touching the other competitors
5. If anything comes up, you’re disqualified
6. Minimum age 16 (if you are under 18 a parent must also sign your hold harmless)
7. All participants must sign a Hold Harmless in order to compete
Kids Pie Dive
You've watched adults have fun with pie for years and now its your turn! Dive into whipped cream to find the treats buried inside to beat the clock and your competitors! We are looking for 8 kids who love a laugh and don't mind getting messy (don't worry mum and dad, it isn't too messy!) If this sounds like you, register ahead of time as space will be limited due to social distancing.
Spectators welcome to come out the day of to cheer on the pie aficionados.
Kids Pie Dive Competition Rules:
1. Must be 8-12 years of age to enter
2. Parent and/or guardian must sign Hold Harmless
3. Timed event
4. Competitor who can transfer the most candy with minimal whip cream wins
Kids Pive Dive Competition