SPRING SING - YOUTH TALENT SHOW
SUNDAY June 4, 2023 - 1:00 pm (check-in 12:30 pm)
Committee Chairpersons: Rob Hanson
No entry fee, Pre-registration is required! Closes May 29th! Spaces limited!
- Each competitor will sing one song, solo, on stage, in front of the judges. All songs must be expletive free (i.e. radio version).
- Maximum of four minutes per participant.
- Registration is first come, first serve. All participants will be confirmed by email or phone.
- Following registration, all participants will receive information by email with specific instructions on how to submit their song choice and the accompaniment they will be using. Participants can sing along with a karaoke track or accompany themselves with their own portable instrument such as a guitar, ukulele, mandolin, fiddle or banjo. If using a karaoke track there can be no vocals on it except for background harmonies.
- No song changes after May 29, 2023.
- Only 2 restarts will be allowed per performer - no exceptions.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your divisions assigned performance time. We will confirm times with participants on day of performance.
- Judges’ decision is final.
- Judging will be based on singing quality, performance and originality.
- Placing other than Top 3 will not be disclosed.
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places. Ribbons for all others.
- The Brooklin Spring Fair will not tolerate disrespectful behavior by performers or their entourage. This will result in being asked to leave and a risk of disqualification.
NOTE: Contestants under the age of 9 wishing to participate in the competition will be considered for entry on a case by case basis, please contact the Chairperson directly.
Prizes: 1st: $75, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $25
Participants must be between 9-12 yrs. of age on date of competition
Participants must be between 13-17 yrs. of age on date of competition